SALON POLICIES, BOOKING TERMS & 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
With every professional business there is a serious side… Thank you for taking the time to read, understand & appreciate how we can bring you the best customer service.
Please help to maintain this good service by providing me with the following courtesy.
I understand that circumstances arise that do not allow you to keep your appointment, but please remember to be courteous to us and our other clients by calling 24 hours – 48 hours prior to your appointment to cancel if you cannot make it. (Appointment of 1hr or more require 48 hours notice)
I require that you call one full working day prior to your appointment date,. For example if your appointment is at 12 pm Friday, I need 24 hours notice before that, so Thursday so I require a call to cancel your appointment.
When you book an appointment , that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Cancellations are to fill as i don’t have the foot traffic, therefore when someone cancels last minute or doesn’t show up, really effects my business to run at a loss.
So the following must apply:
- All appointment will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee of 50% , to secure your appointment no exceptions.
- .Last minute cancellations will also be considered as No Shows, 100% of service fee will apply.
- 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment, I require that you call one full working day prior to your appointment date.
Automated text reminder text and email are sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- You must reply to the number proved With Y or N, failure to confirm your appointment, I will simply just cancel your appointment.
The salon will not be responsible for missed appointments due to emails or messages not received. I make every attempt to provide the courtesy text and emails, it is still the clients responsibility to know when your appointment is.
- Cancellation must be made a working day in advance, e.g. a Monday morning appointment must be cancelled by Thursday afternoon or first thing on Friday morning in as another client may want that time.
- Gift certificates risk part or full forfeit if less than the appropriate cancellation notice is given.
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened to avoid inconveniencing the client that has a booking after you.
- All packages must be payed in full, no exceptions
•No children under 13 unless getting a treatment done or supervised by an adult.No extra guests allowed , My salon space is small & it is difficult having extra people in the room. Insurance policy don’t allow children under 13 due to machinery, hot wax etc.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and understanding my Salon’s policy. I want to make your visit as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. If you have any further questions relating to these policies please don’t hesitate to ask.