SALON POLICIES, BOOKING TERMS AND 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to repeat no shows and last minute cancellations I have had to enforce a strict booking deposit policy.a $50% deposit must be made for every booked appoinment weather online or in the salon in order to reserve the appointment time.
The deposit amount will be credited towards your treatment service.
If more thean 48 notice is given to cancell or rerescheduled your depoist can be use with in 3weeks.
I understand that circumstances arise that do not allow you to keep your appointment, but please remember to be courteous to me and other clients by calling 24 hours prior to your appointment to cancel if you cannot make it. I respect that your time is valuable and also appreciate that you understand mine is too.
BOOKING TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
The time allocated for your appointment is reserved for you, I completely respect your time, so when you book an appointment at Char’s Beauty Room I can guarantee that appointment is for you alone and to ensure you receive the best possible service.
The following is now how bookings will operate
CLIENTS MUST NOTIFY ME 24 HOURS BEFORE A CANCELLATION OR CHANGE TO THEIR BOOKING. For your convenience you will also receive a reminder text message 24 hours prior to your appointment.
• For all NEW clients booking an appointment you will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee of 50% For SHR & Skin Rejuvenation as a per-payment on the day of booking. Your booking fee is not an extra charge and will be taken off your final bill. Your non-refundable booking fee is holding your appointment day and time for you. If you decide to cancel giving 48 hours notice or more then this fee will be credited towards your next scheduled appointment.
• If cancellations are made under 24 hours of your scheduled appointment then your fee will be forfeited and classed as a late ‘cancellation fee’.
• Re-offending clients that cancel last minute or that are more than 30 minutes late resulting in overlapping appointments will be required to pay 50% of their future appointments before bookings can be made.
• If you are a NO SHOW to your appointment you will be required to pay 100% of your future service before a booking can be made.
For all EXISTING clients:
You will be required to pay a small booking fee each time you book or rebook an appointment. For all SHR, Skin Rejuvenation , facials microdermabrasion etc services it is a $50 booking fee. For all other services waxing, tinting etc it is a 30% booking fee. Again, this is non-refundable however the fee comes off the total bill on the day of your appointment. This booking fee system just ensures that everyone who books an appointment truly wants that appointment & can help minimize other client’s missing out on times they would like.
If you cancel less then 24 hrs, show up late or don’t show up at all, that booking fee paid becomes your cancellation fee and a new booking fee must be paid before another booking is made.
I do understand that situations can arise completely out of your control. If there has been an emergency please just advise me as soon as you can and I will happily work something out with you.
If you are repeatedly canceling last minute then you will be required to pay 50% of all future bookings up front.
(Please understand that when you don’t give sufficient notice or none at all, it makes it extremely hard to fill that appointment time as I am not in a shop & do not have walk by traffic.)
If you cancel within less than 24 hrs of your scheduled appointment in the months of November & December you will be required to pay 50% of your next service up front. (These 2 months get very busy and if you cancel last minute you may not get another appointment in December. Please make sure you plan out your appointments and schedule in advance to avoid Disappointment.
As a courtesy to our guests, I offer appointment reminders you will receive a automated text reminder text and email is sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment. The salon will not be responsible for missed appointments due to emails or messages not received. I make every attempt to provide the courtesy text and emails, it is still the clients responsibility to know when your appointment is.
Text service cannot receive texts, therefore PLEASE send a reply with a genetic text with your full name Y or YES or simply reply to the reminder email yes to confirm or CALL to cancel our appointments. Failure to confirm appointments, I will have no choice but to Cancel your appointment.
• Please make sure you allow sufficient time for your scheduled appointment as some services can take a number of hours to complete. If you are unsure of how long to allow, please double check this with me at the time of booking your appointment.
• No refunds are given under no circumstance example unhappy with the service, moving house, falling pregnant. I will do my very best to rectify the problem
• If a new or existing client is rude, disrespectful or steals from me then I have the right to refuse service and ask that you leave the premises.
When you book an appointment at Char’s Beauty Room, that appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. Cancellations within the time stipulated in our cancellation policy will allow us to allocate this space to someone else without it affecting our ability to operate.
Full payment upfront on all packages for SHR
Multiple service not canceled within 24 hours in advanced will be charged 100% of the treatment.
FULL PAYMENT UP FRONT ON ALL PACKAGES, SHR IPL, Skin Rejuvenation etc.
30% DEPOSIT FOR ALL TREATMENTS
Makeup workshops 50% deposit, skin health workshop payment required before date of workshop. Non refundable
Last minute cancellations will also be considered as No Shows and charged 100% of the service.
If you are running late please let me know, you may have your treatment time shortened or rescheduled.
No children under 13 unless getting a treatment done or supervised by an adult. My salon space is small & it is difficult having extra people in the room. Insurance policy don’t allow children under 13 due to machinery, hot wax etc.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and understanding my Salon’s policy. I want to make your visit as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. If you have any further questions relating to these policies please don’t hesitate to ask.