Basic Nano Infusion $135
Includes Double Cleanse, Exfoliation, Nano infusion, Sheet Mask, Ice Globe Zen Massage and After care
Treatment Package Pre Pay 3 Basic Nano Facials $350
Retreat between 7–10 days apart
Signature Nano Facial with 1 Enhancement $170
Includes double cleanse, Enhancement, Nano infusion, Jelly mask, Ice Globe Zen Massage, Shoulder, Hand and Arm Massage and Aftercare.
(eg Microdermabrasion, Powder Enzyme Peel with Stream, Or 15% Lactic Peel
Treatment Package Pre Pay 3 Signature Nano Facials
Nano-Infusion Eye Treatment and Lip Plumping $65
Add on to any facial $40
Experience instant hydration and immediate smoothing around eye area with this non-invasive treatment with no required downtime. Nano-Infusion Eye Treatment – a non-invasive, stand alone or enhancement service that is safely performed over the eyebrows, entire eye area (including eye lids) to stimulate hair regrowth, lift and smooth lines grow reduce dark circles and puffiness. Hydrating Gel eye mask, infused with Hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, vitamin B3, Vitamin E, coconut scent, peppermint for hydration.
Stimulate lash & brow hair regrowth
Lift hooded eyelids
Smooth creepy eyelids
Reduce dark circles and puffiness
Smooth crows feet
Plumps Lips with Hyaluronic Acid
Smooth Lip Lines
No needles, no downtime
Take your facial services to the next level with the non-invasive Hydra pen that enhances product absorption to create immediate, visible results with no downtime. Unique sphere-shaped tips perform gently on the skin to allow for active ingredients to be more efficiently utilized for ultimate rejuvenation.
It combines the benefits of Micro-Needling along with automatic infusion or injection of ingredients for immediate skin rejuvenation. Hydra Pen microneedles produce microdamage to the epidermis, which leads to the production of collagen and elastin and enhances cellular renewal. Ideal for sins of ageing, fine lines, wrinkles loss of volume, reduce pigmentation, brown sports, sun damage , enlarge pores, uneven skin tone, improves hydration levels, helps control breakouts, acne scarring, helps brighten up skin and reduces puffy or sagging eyes. Nano Infusion is recommended every 2-4 weeks for optimal results and best done in a series of treatments .
So what exactly is Nano Infusion & How does it work?
single use sterile tips are used with a Collagen Induction Therapy pen to create thousands of micro pathways in the top layer of skin. This creates space between the brick and mortar like layer of dead epidermal cells so that ingredients can pass through and penetrate deeply to the lower layers of skin. Better absorption means better results for plumped, nourished, radiant skin.
For anyone anyone who has considered micro-needling but wants to take a smaller step toward that direction, this is a great service to try! Each sterile cartridge made up of microscopic pyramid-shaped tips (smaller than one single strand of hair… just to give you a point of reference) that create tiny channels in the skin with no downtime or discomfort.
Benefits of the NANO Infusion facial include:
- Painless, invasive treatment
- Zero downtime
- Instantly noticeable improvements after your first treatment
- No damage or ablation to the epidermis
- Excellent for sensitive areas such as the eyelid region, lips
- Safe for all skin types and tones
- Reduce fine lines around the eyes, forehead, cheeks and lips
- Smooth and soften skin texture
- Minimize acne outbreaks
Reduce hyperpigmentation, brown spots and sun damage
Increase collagen production for firmer skin
Improves uneven skin tone and texture
Decreases pigmentation and sun spots
Improved skin plumpness
Balances and restores a healthy and refreshed glow in the skin
Pore size reduction
Efficiently diminish acne and acne scars
- collagen and elastin synthesis to reveal a firmer, more youthful complexion
How to Prepare for Nano Infusion Therapy
3 to 4 days before your session, make sure you are using fairly simple skin care products. Look at the ingredients of your products. If your products have retinoids, enzymes, or acids, please refrain from using them beforehand. Your technician will give you specific instructions after the treatment, so be sure to follow their advice for best results. However, this treatment is fairly low-maintenance, so there won’t be too much to worry about or look out for.
How Many Treatments do I need?
It’s recommended to get a Nano Infusion Facial every 7-10 days, for regular maintenance or for simply rejuvenating the skin, 10-14 days is the recommended time between facials. So a series of treatments is highly recommend to maintain results.
What Should I Do To Prepare Before Nano Facial & On The Day Of Treatment
No shaving the treatment area the day of the procedure
Arrive with clean, bare skin.Void lotions, creams, make up, or deodorant in area to be treated.
Use an antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment if you have a history of cold sores
- Any skin care regime that involves any acids a week prior (alpha hydroxyl, beta
- hydroxyl acid, retinol etc.) It is recommended that you just a gentle cleanser for the time being.
- Do not consume any drugs or alcohol 24 – 48 hours before
- If you are prone to the Herpes Simplex Virus (cold sores, or even fever blisters) it is recommended you ask your doctor for a prescription of Valtrex to prevent an active outbreak. Start taking 3-4 days prior procedure, and 4 days post procedure
- Do not wax area desired to be treated a week before. Example, if you are going to have micro needling done to your face, DO NOT wax your face a week before procedure
skin may be red for the next 24-48 hours this is normal. Redness will subside after a few hours up to 24 hours. It is important to follow aftercare so you can maximize your results! After treatment please do as follows.
- Use a good quality sunscreen 30+ or higher everyday
- Please do not wash face for 24 hours after treatment
- No Retin A, Retinol, Scrubs and Acids for one week
- No Exfoliation like face scrubs for a week
- No prolong sun exposure (apply sunscreen always)
- Only use gentle face wash and cream for one week
- Schleroderma (hardening and tightening of the skin and connective tissues)
Scars less than 6 months old
Severe solar keratosis
- Any facial injections within the past 14 days
Nursing or pregnant women
Undiagnosed lesions or skin infections
Recent herpes outbreaks
Some cases of Rosacea
Active inflammatory conditions
History of active Herpes Simplex infections
History of Diabetes
Presence of raised Moles, Warts on targeted areas
Collagen Vascular diseases
Blood clotting problems
Active Bacterial or Fungal infection
- treatment cannot be performed if the following is present: Any open cuts, wounds, abrasions and active acne or cold sores.