Unveil your beautiful complexion hiding underneath. Microdermabrasion treatment process exfoliates and buffs away the superficial layer of dry skin cells to improve your skin’s overall texture and quality. Microdermabrasion is a quick, non-invasive, painless and low-cost beauty skin rejuvenation treatment used to exfoliate the skin by refining and smoothing the skin’s surface – while stimulating healthy reactions in the deeper layers of the dermis using micro-massage.
Ideal for Acne, Acne scarring, Age spots, Controls oil Production, Enlarged pores, Blackheads, whiteheads , Sun damage, Fine lines/expression lines, Pigmentation General skin rejuvenation while Stimulating collagen get of toxins through lymphatic drainage and Stimulates new cell growth
Express Microdermasion $80
30 minutes (Cleanse, Microdermabrasion, Protection .
Diamond microdermabrasion uses a diamond tip & suction to deeply exfoliate the skin. Suction also has the added benefit of stimulating collagen and elastin as well as increasing blood flow to the skin, thick skin, congestion, flaky skin. and more. This provides an instantly revived complexion and healthy glow, while collagen and elastin work to build stronger and more youthful skin.
Add On Hydro Jelly Mask $25/Collagen Mask
Add on LED $49
Clear Skin+ Microdermabrasion $140 (65 minutes)
Rejuvenate and revive tired dull looking skin by stimulating lymph flow and collagen production whilst promoting new skin growth. Starting with a thorough facial cleanse, followed by an AHA/BHA mini peel to remove excess skin cells, then gently remove dead cells away with our diamond tip microdermabrasion machine. Finishing up with a soothing mask and specialised treatment creams- your skin will be bright and satin smooth!
- Gentle Cleanse
- AHA/BHA Peel
- Serum/s to suit skin
- Moisturiser to suit skin
- Neck & shoulder massage
- LED Phototherapy treatment
- SPF Sunblock Moisturiser
(day treatments only)
Signature Microdermabrasion + Oxygen Infusion $135 Most Skin Types
Enjoy the benefits of a microdermabrasion, creating the perfect pathway for beautiful oxygen infusion to follow. Leaving skin with a beautiful glow.
Preparing for Your Appointment
PRODUCTS TO AVOID ONE WEEK PRIOR:
- Retinol products and prescription retinoids, such as Retin-A (Tretinoin), Renova, Differin, or Tazorac
- Products containing hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid (AHA), salicylic acid (BHA), or benzoyl peroxide
- Any exfoliating products that might be drying or irritating
- Open wounds, excessively sensitive skin, or inflammatory rosacea
- Herpes Simplex (cold sores or fever blisters). An anti-viral medication may be necessary prior to treatment
- Chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- Autoimmune disease (such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, etc.) or any condition that may weaken the immune system
- Lengthy sun exposure or tanning 3 days prior and 3 days post treatment
- Accutane use within 1 year
- Use of depilatories, electrolysis, or waxing of the treated area in the past 7 days
- Use of topical steroids up to 3 days prior to treatment