Whether you’re looking for enzyme-based peels that give you instant, for a gentle but get results to improve skin texture, or a more targeted approach to skin rejuvenation to treat skin concerns, we can tailor a specific program to create the results you desire.
Enzyme / chamical peel are only available for existing clients of Char’s Beauty Room. If you are a first time client or it has been over 12 months since your last skin treatment you will need to book in for a New client Discovery facial, Your first facial with us welcomes you to your skins possibilities, allowing extra time for us to get to know your concerns and desires. Followed by a custom skin treatment.
Chemical peels help you to experience true radiance by promoting skin regeneration and boosting collagen production. Perfect for cutting the acne cycle, reducing scarring, pigmentation and fine lines or wrinkles, chemical peels are a step up from the gentle microdermabrasion.
Like a reset for your skin, a treatment course can help to bring balance to oily skin. This can help to reduce pore size while promoting deeper penetration of your active skincare regime for even better results.
But what about the downtime? todays technology, results are maximum with very little to no downtime at all.
Enzyme & Fruit Complex Peel $95
Recommended for: Aging, Sun damage ,Oily skin, congestion, acne
A gentle yet effective enzyme peel for all skins especially for sun damage and age correction. This unique pumpkin and multi fruit complex combines over 100 beneficial nutrients and vitamins to detoxify , and Provides exfoliation, allows acids to penetrate clogged pores while nourishing the underlying tissues promoting the growth and health of cells and tissue resulting in radiant, younger looking skin. This peel improves the texture of the skin, improves the production of collagen and elastin, reduces superficial fine lines and wrinkles, fights free radicals and maintains the skin’s moisture.
A series of consecutive treatments for 6-12 times in 1-week or 2-week intervals as well as using home care to maximize results.
Binds Moisture to the skin
Exfoliates surface cells
Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Improves texture and pliability of the corneum layer
Helps drive highly refined extracted ingredients that have been added to h2t Pumpkin Peel (anti-oxidants, vitamins & Nutrients)
Provides for the perfect extraction opportunity
Successful in destroying surface bacteria
Pre-conditions (prepares) skin for more aggressive treatments
Combines for the perfect micro-exfoliation service
Replaces mechanical scrubs
Can take the place of Glycolic & Lactic Acid treatments
Help lighten hyper-pigmentation
- Extreme Skin sensitivities such as Rosacea at more than a moderate level.
- Current usage of prescription topical creams of Accutane
- Any known a allergies or sensitivities to alpha- hydroxy acids
- Pigmentation issues with trauma to the skin
- Open lesions that are sensitized
- Resent plastic surgery or recent medical procedures
- Use of antibiotics that are known to cause sun sensitives
- Lack of sunscreen usage
Kerato Enzyme Peel $95
Recommended for: Acne, acne scarring, Pigmentation, sensitive fragile skin
Activated with hot steam to lift unwanted dead surface cells and loosen blocked pores, this revolutionary enzyme is extremely effective in digesting keratin. Keratolyse means to break apart the keratin layers. KERATO is the prefix from the word keratin, and LYSE means to break apart. So the purpose of keratolyse is to BREAK APART DEAD CELL LAYERS. It’s is beneficial in the treatment of pigment, psoriasis, keratosis Polaris, acne and scarring. It is a gentle natural alternative to AHA’s and is brightening, smoothing and hydrating for the skin.
Exfoliate and purify tired, lack lustre skin with this non-abrasive cream enzyme. Natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating papaya and calming pineapple enzymes for a smooth and calm complexion. Which special selected ingredients such as Salicylic acid, Papaya & Pineapple enzymes, rosehip oil & sea buckthorn oil, Papaya Enzyme Peel revitalises the skin by safely and effectively speeding fresh, young cells to the surface. With daily use, skin feels firmer and becomes more radiant and visibly smoother.
Pre-pay 3: $240
Please note: post peels, consultant, and prep home care 2-4 week prior a chemical peel , Professional cleanser, moisturizer and exfoliator and physical spf also maybe include Tyrosinase Inhibitors depends on clients Fitzpatrick. I will not go ahead without proper skin prep. We want the skin to be health and strong as possible to achieve amazing results.
Super Serum Peel $125
Recommended for: Skin Type: All skins in need of exfoliation
Reveals new healthy luminous skin. Breaks down built-up stratum corneum (dead skin cells) leaving the skin feeling soft & hydrated with a firm & plumped appearance. Contains powerful AHA / BHA / Enzyme / B3. All skins in need of exfoliation and a pick-me-up, this is an entry-level peel system with no prep or downtime needed.
Clear Correct Peel $125
Recommended for: Acne / Breakouts / Pigment
All skins in need of exfoliation including skins looking to treat blemishes, acne, over-productive sebaceous glands and Rosacea. This is an entry-level peel system with no prep or downtime needed. Reduces lesions, heals and calms. Contains a potent combination of anti-inflammatory exfoliants, antibacterials, peptides & dermal renewing actives. With Salicylic / Mandelic / Malic / Peptides.
UltraBright Lactic Acid Peel $120
Treatment includes: Double cleanse, sheet mask, LED, repair balm & Spf Recommended for: Mature skin, Rough skin, dryness , dehydration, softening Sensitive.
An ultra-effective brightening peel to reduce the appearance of early signs of aging and help even skin tone. Brightens dull skin, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and hydrate dry skin. This is a peel that stimulates your skin’s cell renewal and natural collagen production, instantly restoring your skin’s vital moisture, eliminating the fine lines caused by dehydration.
Purifying Salicylic Acid Peel $120
Recommended for: Breakouts, blackheads & whiteheads, oily skin
Treatment includes: Double cleanse, sheet mask, LED, repair balm & Spf
A Purifying peel to deeply cleanse the pores while exfoliating the skin. Salacylic acid peel calms inflammation and controls bacterial infection able to enter dissolve oil, sebum and dead skin cells that block the pores in acne prone skins. This is an acne treatment peel that repairs your skin from the inside out, removing whiteheads, blackheads & skin congestion.
.A series of six treatments 10 – 14 days apart is recommended for optimum results. Complemented by medical grade Skincare daily home-care products to enhance and maintain outstanding results.
Salicylic acid peels are not recommended if allergic to aspirin or salicylic acid.
Are pregnant or suspect you might be
Are currently nursing
Have a history of skin disorders
Have had cold sores including herpes simplex virus, type 1
Use certain medications, herbal remedies or topical creams, Such as Retinol
Use prescription acne medications, such as Roaccutane o in the last 12 months
Have a sunburn or any open cuts or sores
Pyruvic cocktail peel $120
Treatment includes: Double cleanse, sheet mask, LED, repair balm & Spf Peel
Recommended for: Anti Ageing, Dry, dehydrated skin, Fine lines & wrinkles, tired, sun damage, Comedonal form of acne, oily skin, Pore size, Hyperpigmentation, saggy skin, actinic keratosis( rough, scaly skin )
Looking for a safe and effective way to step up your anti-aging skin care regimen? Pyruvic acid peels are ideal for those experiencing premature skin aging, acne blemishes, and mild hyperpigmentation. t’s an inner peel which assists in the production of collagen, which in turn plumps and tightens the skin. A powerful companion of (enzymes that destroy the components of the skin matrix), breaks down photoaging, hyperpigmentation. Skin will be deeply moisturizes the skin and has a powerful antioxidant and regenerating effect.
- Individual intolerance to peeling components.
- Violation of the integrity of the skin.
- Active inflammatory process on the skin.
- Herpes in the active phase (cold sores)
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- skin types 4-5 or above
- Chronic dermatoses in the acute stage.
- Rosacea ot sun burn
- Taking Accutane or similar medication
- Direct sun exposure in last 4 weeks
- Taking blood thinning medication
- Any injectable or fillers within 72 hours
- Waxing within 7 to 14 days
One week before your appointment, please avoid the following treatments:
- Depilatory Creams
- Laser Hair Removal
3-7 days before your appointment, please discontinue the use of the following products:
- Any products containing retinol, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) or beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), or benzoyl peroxide.
- Any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating
*If you suffer from cold sores/fever blister – take Valtrex 3 days prior to treatment to prevent an outbreak
- No tanning beds at least two weeks prior
- Avoid extensive sun exposure, especially in the 10 days prior to your scheduled chemical peel.
- No facial waxing for 7 days prior to treatment.
- Stop using Retinol products, stop the use of Retin-A (retinol) 7-10 days prior to a chemical peel. High percentage alpha hydroxy (AHA) and beta hydroxy (BHA) products should be stopped five days before treatment.
- Always apply a broad spectrum sunscreen daily (at least SPF 30 or higher) and avoid the gym 24 hours prior to a chemical peel.
- Do not use aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (ex. Advil) for at least 7-10 days prior to a chemical peel.
Post Chemical Peel Care
- you may notice mild redness after a chemical peel.
- you may experience mild to light to moderate shedding depending on your exfoliation regime
- Skin may dryness and tightness of the skin. Flaking and peeling three day post peel is not uncommon, unless you had a superficial peel. Superficial peels have
- little to no downtime, so you may not experience shedding.
- You may develop small whiteheads, but please note that this IS NOT A BREAKOUT.
- Do not peel or pick at the peeling skin. You must allow the skin to flake off naturally. Picking at the peeling skin can cause hyperpigmentation.
- To minimize the side effects of the peel, please use the post procedure kit provided by the doctor or skincare professional for 3-5 days or until flaking has stopped.
- avoid applying makeup on the day of your treatment because the skin needs time to stabilize and rest.
- For the first 48 hours after your chemical peel, do not participate in activities that increase body heat and sweat, such as drinking alcohol, exercise/working out, hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas, hot shower spray, swimming or directing a hair dryer to the treatment area. Internal heating can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Make sure that you are also avoiding direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Continue to use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 50+ o
- Make sure to keep your skin well hydrated with a protective moisturizer. Apply it twice daily or more often if needed to reduce the appearance of flaking.
- For five days after your chemical peel, do not have electrolysis, facial waxing or use depilatories.
- Avoid using retinols and glycolic acids for 10 days post peel.
- Do not use scrubs, loofahs, exfoliating sponges or other means of mechanical exfoliation on your face for 7-10 days.
- Do not go to a tanning bed for at least two weeks post procedure.
- It is extremely important that you DO NOT have another chemical peel until your clinician advises you to.
- If you notice increased redness, increased hyperpigmentation or crusting of the skin, contact your doctor or skincare professional.